The world’s fastest vertical round wipes canisters stuffer, reinventing operations and efficiency.
The SAS250 operates at twice the speed of its revolutionary sister machine, the SAS120. Concisely, Its main advantages are:
• Methodology. Vertical chute and a main servo-driven rotary turret
• Tolerance. Rolls diameter may be bigger by up to 3mm then the canister opening, a BIG plus!
• Space. Takes less then one third the space required for the average horizontal stuffers
• Synergy. Compatible with all of our downstream portfolio and offered converting machines
• Setups, operation & maintenance. Sub 30 minutes changeover downtime. Easy to operate & maintain
• Speed. Models offer up to 250ppm throughput. Proven operation with connection to multiple converting machines
The SAS250 Ecosystem – How It Works
The SAS feeds the rolled product through a smart syncing conveyors system vertically into a 90° chute that feeds the rolls to the main servo-driven rotary turret where each roll is stuffed by a pneumatic piston pusher into its designated canister.
1. Converting machine
2. Connecting conveyor
3. Rolls in-feed and syncing conveyors system
4. SAS250 Stuffer
5. Full-canister out-feed conveyor
6. Canisters in-feed conveyor
7. SA-CF Canisters Unscrambler